Housecall Concierge Services
What is Concierge Veterinary Medicine?
- Concierge Veterinary Medicine has become a buzz phrase with varying interpretations
- In human medicine concierge medicine may also be referred to as "retainer based" or "boutique medicine" and typically involves a monthly or annual fee for which includes varying levels of doctor-patient services and direct doctor access for patient communication and support within outlined boundaries
What is the difference between Concierge Packages Vs other Veterinary Packages (Wellness, Puppy/Kitten, Senior) ?
- Concierge packages
- Other Packages (wellness, puppy/kitten, senior)
Are new clients eligible for concierge services?
- Active/established clients of 3 to 6 months duration with active patients are eligible to apply for concierge service options pending wait list and availability
Concierge Package Options & Fees
Detailed package information and fees available by request for active patients only
- Top Dawg® or Primo Gatto® Level One
- Top Dawg® or Primo Gatto® Level Two
- VIPet Custom Concierge Package ®
- AcuPet Concierge Package ®
- Club Soul Puppy®
- TeLeVET Time (email with phone option-no text) Package®
- Total TeLeVET Time (email, phone or text) Package®
- TeLeVET Time Text Package only®
- Hope Hospice Level One ®
- Hope Hospice Level Two®
We want to hear from you! Take the Concierge Survey and tell us what Concierge Veterinary Medicine means to you. Coming soon!