Regular Business Hours are Mon-Fri 9AM to 6PM
- Variable based on location and availability
- Patients are seen by scheduled appointment during regular business hours
Please follow the following steps for NEW CLIENT APPOINTMENT REQUESTS
Step One: Submit new client form
Step Two- Have your pets veterinary medical records emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Brown will review information and her online assistant Deb will call or send email regarding appointment request
- For safety purposes, Dr. Brown does not accept pets with a history of aggression or in need of sedation for exams.
Step Three- Submit appointment deposit of $50 via zelle, venmo or paypal after receiving appointment request approval by phone or email. Note: submitting a deposit before appointment approval will not guarantee an appointment.
Step Four-Appointment date/time confirmation email
- Thank you for adhering to COVID-19 guidelines. Masks continue to be required for all appointments for safefty purposes.
Step Five-submit patient history form
- As Dr. Brown may not be available due to the nature of this service, it is recommended to be familiar with local veterinary and emergency clinics in your area. If your pet has a chronic internal medicine condition and/or is seeing Dr. Brown for TCVM only, please continue to keep an active client-patient relationship with your regular local veterinarian/full service clinic
- Requests for same day appointments are subject to availability and may include an urgent care fee starting at $50 based on location and appointment needs, in addition to regular appointment fees.
- After hour appointment availability considered on a case by case basis pending doctor availability and includes after hour fees at doctor discretion.
- Phoenix is growing and many of the cities Dr. Brown travels to span great distances. Additional travel fees may apply based on individual location/address and travel time.
It is not possible for Dr. Brown to be available for emergencies. If you have an emergency please seek immediate care at the nearest pet emergency clinic in your area or call VCA Areca at 480-898-0001. Learn more about local emergency clinics.
If your pet is deceased please contact PALS directly for pick up and cremation services.
Dr. Brown cares deeply for her patients and wishes for their well being at all times. What many don't realize is that veterinarians are in crisis. The veterinary profession has the highest level of compassion fatigue and suicide amongst all medical professions. It is simply not possible for Dr. Brown to offer a concierge type service, unlimited email access, emergency care or be available 24/7. For this reason she does not offer emergency appointments or after hours/weekend appointments or after hours/weekend televet responses. Thank you for your understanding. Learn more and/or donate at Notonemorevet
Click here for Fees