Regular Business Hours
- Variable based on location and availability
- Patients are seen by scheduled appointment during regular business hours
ACTIVE CLIENTS & PATIENTS
NEW CLIENT APPOINTMENT REQUESTS -please follow protocol below
Step One: Submit new client form then immediately go to step two please
Step Two- Contact your current/previous veterinary clinic and authorize and request to have your pets veterinary medical records emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Brown will review information and her online assistant Deb will call and send email regarding appointment request
- For safety purposes, Dr. Brown does not accept pets with a history of aggression or in need of sedation for exams.
Step Three- Submit appointment deposit (minimum $50 per pet) via zelle, venmo or paypal after receiving appointment request approval by phone or email. Note: submitting a deposit before appointment approval will not guarantee an appointment. Additional/extended travel fees, urgent care or after hours fees required along with deposit if applicable.
Step Four- Appointment date/time confirmation email
- Thank you for adhering to COVID-19 guidelines. Masks continue to be required for all appointments for safety purposes.
Step Five- Please review how to prepare for your pets housecall visit if applicable and submit a patient history form for each additional pet if requesting a multipet appointment
- As Dr. Brown may not be available due to the nature of this service, it is recommended to be familiar with local veterinary and emergency clinics in your area. If your pet has a chronic internal medicine condition and/or is seeing Dr. Brown for TCVM only, please continue to keep an active client-patient relationship with your regular local veterinarian/full service clinic
- Requests for same day appointments are subject to availability and may include an urgent care fee starting at $50 based on location and appointment needs, in addition to regular appointment fees.
- After hour appointment availability considered on a case by case basis pending doctor availability and includes after hour fees at doctor discretion.
- Phoenix is growing and many of the cities Dr. Brown travels to span great distances. Additional/Extended travel fees may apply based on individual location and travel time. Base housecall travel fees covers travel within 15 miles from hub (85205 zip code). Travel Area
It is not possible for Dr. Brown to be available for emergencies. If you have an emergency please seek immediate care at the nearest pet emergency clinic in your area or call VCA Areca at 480-898-0001. Learn more about local emergency clinics.
If your pet is deceased please contact PALS directly for pick up and cremation services.