- Regular business hours are Mon-Fri 9AM to 6PM
- Patients are seen by scheduled appointments. Appointment hours vary based on avalabilty and location
- Please follow the following steps for new client appointment requests:
- Step One: Submit new client form
- Step Two: Request medical records to be sent to email@example.com
- Dr. Brown will review information from steps one and two and send email regarding appointment request
- For safety purposes, Dr. Brown does not accept pets with a history of aggression or in need of sedation for exams.
- Step Three: Submit appointment deposit of $50 via zelle or paypal after receiving appointment request approval via email by Dr. Brown. Note: submitting a deposit before appointment approval will not guarantee an appointment.
- Step Four: Appointment date/time confirmation email
- Thank you for adhering to COVID-19 guidelines. Masks required for all appointments.
- As Dr. Brown may not be available due to the nature of this service, it is recommended to be familiar with local veterinary and emergency clinics in your area. If your pet has a chronic internal medicine condition and/or is seeing Dr. Brown for TCVM only, please continue to keep an active client-patient relationship with your regular local veterinarian/full service clinic
- Requests for same day appointments are subject to availability and may include an urgent care fee starting at $50 based on location and appointment needs, in addition to regular appointment fees.
- After hour appointment availability considered on a case by case basis pending doctor availability and includes after hour fees at doctor discretion.
- Note: This is not an in home emergency, on call or concierge service. Patients are seen based on availability and location. Life threatening emergencies please seek immediate veterinary attention at the nearest veterinary emergency clinic or call VCA Areca at 480-898-0001
- If your pet is deceased please contact PALS directly for pick up and cremation services.