Benefits of Housecalls
- An average of one full hour of one on one time with Dr. Brown, a licensed veterinarian. This amount of personal doctor time can be a rarity in traditional brick and mortar settings.
- Less stress for you and your pets
- Ease of multipet appointments
- Convenience for busy schedules
How to maxmize your housecall appoitment
- In order to ensure a safe and productive visit please adhere to the following requirements and recommendations
- Please have a copy of your pets medical records and vaccine history, including Rabies
- Please inform Dr. Brown if your pet is a "caution" and requires special handling prior to your appointment. Dr. Brown reserves the right to refuse treatment if this information is undisclosed, if Dr. Brown is put in an unsafe situation, etc. All fees still applicable.
- Feline patients must be either confined to a small space and/or readily available for exam.